What does it mean to get smile fitness?
It's Like a Personal Trainer For Your Mouth.
Everyone wants a healthy, white smile. But even if you brush, floss, and see your dentist twice a year, your mouth may still be unhealthy.
The scary part? You probably won’t even know it.
Gum disease is sneaky—and discomfort isn’t among the first symptoms. That’s why I’ve made it my mission to teach you effective strategies to reverse it.
Oral health is easy to achieve and easy to keep—once you know how.
I’m Jona (pronounced “Jon-na”), and I’m a registered dental hygienist who’s been working on mouths for over 30 years. I created Get Smile Fitness to show you what it really takes to get your mouth clean, healthy, and strong. I want to help you avoid problems or fix them when they’re small, before they become expensive and difficult.
Get Smile Fitness provides a clearer picture on all those mysterious things that happen in your mouth, along with advice, tips, and strategies that make sense for you.
You’ll find answers to questions like:
- Are there products out there that will help reduce plaque build-up?
- How do I keep my gums from receding?
- I come from a family of bad teeth, how do I make sure I won’t have the same problems.
- I have sensitive teeth, crowded teeth, or I just can’t reach the back teeth well, what can I use that will help?
- I was told I have gum problems, what can I do?
- Is there a toothpaste, toothbrush, rinse, or product that will help?
If you're ready to stop working harder and start working smarter, I’m here to get you started—so you can get the results you deserve.